Monday, April 5, 2010

Keeping Up.

I pinky swear to KEEP UP with my posts. Day 2 of blogging. Check. Well, I won't post everyday...

Today I worked the beverage cart on the golf course and made $90. Pretty decent. Anyway, then tonight I'm going to my ninja (Combat) class. It's sort of like kickboxing and it's pretty sweet. I need to KEEP UP with working out and eating right so I can look fab in my wedding dress. And for the first time ever... I finished my homework 2 days before it's due! It really is remarkable.

Anyway, this week will be full of school and work AND I'm meeting with my wedding photographer on Wednesday! We're going over the contract and planning for my engagement photos (hopefully taken on Saturday). Yay! I'm so stoked that everything is finally real and finally coming together!

Well I hope you have a super day and KEEP UP with your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment