Monday, June 14, 2010

Moving on...

So for the past week, my family and I have been moving to our new house on Greenfield and Pecos. I have a love/hate relationship with moving. I love it because I've cleaned out so much junk that I forgot I ever had. And I hate it because it's summer and it's hot and I'm grumpy when I'm sweaty. The house is very nice and much bigger than our old house. I have my own bathroom inside my room, FINALLY! And I'm going to be moving out in 5 months back to our old house. My parent's are letting us rent the old one from them when we get married.

Another big move... I broke down and bought training sessions at the gym. I've gained a few pounds and I want to look absolutely lovely (tone) on our wedding day. So each week, there's a new something that's sore on me. It was so funny when my legs were sore, I could barely walk! But it will be worth it in the end!

That's all for now. Check ya lataaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment