Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dying, figuratively.

Oh my busy-ness! I can't even think, my brain is so overloaded. To sum up my life in a nutshell: Wack.


First of all, I've been working on this HUGE project for about 2 weeks and I was at the library doing some finishing touches. Clicked Save and proceeded to drive home (2 minutes away from library) and print out my lovely project. I put in my USB, went to my Social Studies folder, and nothing is there! I thought it was a joke or that my computer was frozen. NOPE! So I went to the Apple store and Data Doctors. No luck :*(. They told me that somehow my file had been corrupted because it was still there, but I couldn't get to it! Talk about bummer! My teacher gave me an extension and I realized, things could be worse and at least I'll be that much better...?


Next... I bought my wedding dress! It's so beautiful! I'm so in love! I bought it at Demetrio's in Scottsdale. It's complete lace with a sash that will be sort of a khaki color. The neckline is sweetheart and it's just... PERFECT! The dress is simple and elegant which is exactly how I want my wedding to be portrayed! =) But the price wasn't so simple. :X Sorry mom and dad! :)

I guess that's all for now! It's final's week so back to studying I go! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment