Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Firsts/Lasts.

This is my first summer as a college senior and yet my last summer as a college student! I'm growing up, soo weird! My summer isn't as long as I'd like it to be because I start student teaching in mid July. Student teaching is basically teaching full time with no pay :/ but it will be worth it when I'm done. Holy cow... I'm almost done! I'm contemplating whether or not to go back to school. I'd like to get a degree in psychology. I guess it depends if I get a job or not when I graduate.

This is my last summer in college and my last summer being "single". It's so weird to think that Ryan and I will be married in 6 months! I plan to live it up this summer! I have no REAL responsibilities and no "ball and chain"! :)

I'll post engagement pictures ASAP! I haven't even seen them yet! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment